Thursday, August 20, 2015

Art Jewelry Elements - August Component of the Month

Over at the Art Jewelry Elements blog, they have what is called a component of the month. As the name suggests, each month a talented bead artist offers something awesome that they've made, and then a handful of designers use that something awesome in a creation.

This month's components are rustic stoneware coin pendants, made by Diane Ptaszynski of Suburban Girl Studio.

Aren't they gorgeous?

This is not my picture.
Taken from the Art Jewelry Elements blog, to showcase the loveliness and variations of these components.

You can go here and read about how she makes them! 

Now, these components are usually offered as a giveaway--you win one, you get to join the challenge. I didn't actually win the giveaway--or even enter it, because I didn't find out about it in time. Still, I wanted to play along.

So! I went to her Etsy shop, Suburban Girl Studio, and bought this:

Again, not my picture.
This is from the Etsy listing for my pendant.
I have to use this one, because I forgot
to take a picture of it before I started creating with it!

And, oh, I'm excited! 

...In fact, I'm almost done my piece.

So, want to find out what I make with it? Stop by on August 30th! And be sure to stop by the host blog, to see what everyone else makes, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)