Saturday, April 18, 2015

Songbird Tribute - Again!

I briefly mentioned last month, in passing, that I was working on some more pieces to go along with L.S. Baird's novel, Evensong's Heir.

I originally made pieces to coincide with the book's launch in 2013 (some of the pieces are still available here). This time, I decided to make pieces to go along with the launch of a new blog dedicated solely to art inspired by the novel and its world.

And! Now that the first set has been shared on the official blog, I wanted to share it here...


Sing Down Heaven
Set for St. Alveron





These pieces were made with labradorite, garnet, and crystal. The pictures don't even do them justice... the labradorite shifts and shimmers and seems impossible to photograph (especially since I can't find the battery charger for my Nikon and have been relying solely on my iPhone).

...I absolutely love this set.

Now, there are two other sets that I made as well, and I will be sharing them as they are revealed over on the Blossomnight Blog

It was fun creating for this world again... and, since the author is working on a sequel, I'm sure that this won't be my last time doing so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)