Friday, January 14, 2022

Welcome, 2022

I'm back!

I'm not going to lie--the end of last year was very, very hard for us. I'm not going to go into all of it here, but suffice to say, the last few months have been a doozy.

I have absolutely been missing it here on my blog, though. I'm hoping to get back into the swing of posting. So, I thought I was start with a good, old-fashioned Wonder and Whimsy Monthly Challenge.

This month's challenge? Make something with the 2022 Pantone Color of the Year:


I really love this color. Some of the other colors in the past have been a bit challenging for me (I'm looking at you, Illuminating and Ultimate Gray), but I'm really really looking forward to playing with this one.

Please come by on Friday, January 28 to see what I end up making!

Until then, have a wonderful day--and a good beginning to 2022--everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I hope that this year is good to you - looking forward to seeing what you make.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)