Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Pretty Palettes - January 2022 Reveal

It has been quite some time since I've done a Pretty Palette reveal here on my blog. Mostly, I've been posting them to Facebook and Instagram.

Time to change that!

This month's Pretty Palette challenge is a lovely, fresh combination of colors that I normally wouldn't put together:


...and here is the tassel necklace that I made!




I couldn't help myself--I figured that it would be good to do a tassel, just to get myself back into the swing of things. It was fun trying to balance the different colors, ultimately resulting in a bright and cheerful necklace. I have plenty of beads leftover, too... I'm sure I will be visiting this palette again!

Thank you for stopping by today... I'm a bit rusty when it comes to blogging, but I'm having fun giving it another try. I really appreciate you stopping by!

Have a lovely night, everyone!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)