Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Yay! It's Bead Soup Time!

If you've been around my blog for awhile, you might remember when I participated in the Bead Soup Blog Party, many years ago. 

If you're not familiar with it, essentially it went like this: people signed up, swapped beads with another jewelry maker, made something with the beads they received from their partner, and then shared their creations on their blogs. It was a wonderful way to expand your skill as a jewelry designer, and I loved it.

And I am so excited to share that it's back!


Yay!!

I've already been paired with my partner... She is a lovely jewelry maker named Veralynne Malone.

Here is what I sent to her:


Surprise! I'll share the actual picture of what I sent her when she opens my package. (It's been shipped and received, but she's been waiting to open it until she is able to send me my bead soup. She's been super busy and then ill, so I'm still waiting on my package... which is just fine. It means that I get to buzz around in happy anticipation just a bit more!)

I'm so excited!

Thanks for stopping by today. Be sure to come back soon, when I get to share the actual picture of what I sent her. Until then, have a lovely day everyone!


1 comment:

  1. It is absolutely exciting to have the swap back! And you're paired up with Veralynne!! That's exciting too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)