Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Wednesday's Worktable

This week has been a busy one for creating... I'm definitely starting to feel better, so I'm trying to catch up on all the projects I want to finish before month's end.

Those projects include my Monthly Challenge (making jewelry based on computers), as well as the We're All Ears challenge and the SJ Designs Jewelry Honey Do List challenge. Oh, and I'm still working on that confounded Swarovski Rivoli chainmaille project that I posted about earlier and still haven't figured out (I don't have the right size rings for what I want to do--aaaargh).

And I'm also hoping to make something for this month's Pretty Palettes challenge, using these beads:


...That doesn't even touch on the pieces from last month that I wasn't able to finish. Gah! So much to do, and so little time! And, honestly, I probably wouldn't have it any other way. I love it when the creativity is flowing, and I'm in the condition to actually do something with it! :)

Thanks for stopping by today to see what I'm up to... Have a lovely week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)