Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Wednesday's Worktable

Hello, everyone!

Work on my beading table has been put on hold this week, as I'm recovering from a concussion.

Yep, a concussion. As those who follow me on Instagram know, I was at a bead show/expo on Friday and a display lamp fell on my head. Ow. 

Thankfully, I'm healing up quite nicely. Nicely enough to pop onto my blog and post a picture of some of the African brass beauties I bought while at the expo:


I look forward to playing with these once I'm fully recovered. Until then, per the doctor's orders, I'm spending limited time online and getting a lot of rest. What can I say--never a dull moment around here!

Have a wonderful week, everyone! Watch out for lamps!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)