Monday, June 17, 2019

Wonder and Whimsy Monthly Challenge - June Edition

Sheesh, I'm really having a hard time posting on this time month. Oi. Sorry, everyone!

Still, I am extremely excited to announce the theme for this month's Wonder and Whimsy Challenge. It's actually been awhile in the making--since April, in fact. I'm pretty happy that my thumb/wrist is finally feeling good enough to tackle it!

So, just what is this challenge? Well, I'm going to be making jewelry based on this:


Yep: I'm making jewelry based on the ocean. 

...Specifically, the North Atlantic Ocean--since that's the only one I've had much experience with. And, as an added bonus to this challenge, I'm going to be using some of the beads that I bought while I was there in April:


...I had so much fun with that photoshoot. :)


I also bought these beads, because they reminded me of one of the glorious ocean sunsets I saw:



So, there you go! That is my challenge for this month. Come back on Friday, June 28th to see what I end up making! :)

Until then, have a lovely day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)