Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Wednesday's Worktable

Would you look at that... a Wednesday Worktable post, actually posted on a Wednesday. Hah! 

Not only that, but I actually have some things to show off. Imagine! 

So, what am I working on this week? Well, recently, a beading friend sent me a package with these in it:


Aren't they lovely? Different sizes and shapes and kinds of metal, some hammered and some smooth.

And you know what they are? Fishing lures! I wouldn't have guessed that in a million years. They really do look and feel like things you'd buy at a high end bead store.

So, I've been having a lot of fun playing around with a few different ideas for them. Some of the perfect size for earrings, while others lend themselves to being bold pendants. So many possibilities!

I greatly enjoy using unique components in my jewelry, and these are no exception. We'll see what all I come up with! (I've actually already made a pair of earrings, which I hope to photograph once it stops raining.)

Thanks for stopping by today... Have a wonderful week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)