Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Pretty Palettes - June Reveal

Hello, everyone!

This is going to be a relatively quick little entry, but I'm super excited to share what I made for this month's Pretty Palette challenge. After all, my hand has healed enough that I was able to make four pieces for it. Four! 

...I'm so happy.

Before I get too ahead of myself, however, here is this month's palette:


...and here is what I made!


Yay! I got to make one of my signature tassels! As I said--I'm so excited. :)


Materials range from vintage moonglow acrylic to shell to howlite to glass, with bronze and brass highlights to represent the brown in the palette.

I was even able to make matching earrings:


But wait, there's more! 

Using many of the same materials, I went ahead and made this necklace, too. (And I just finished it today--phew! Slipped in under the wire!)


Yep! Another--but different--tassel! What can I say... I really enjoyed being back in my element this month.

I also made earrings to match this necklace--similar to the previous ones, but slightly different:


Honestly, the earrings are so similar that they can be worn with either necklace. Or mix-matched. What it really comes down to is that I couldn't decide which focal beads I liked better, so I just made both pairs. :)

So, there you go. That's what I made for this month's Pretty Palettes challenge. I'm so, so happy to be back at my beading table, making tassels and designing jewelry again. Hurray!

Thanks so much for stopping by today to see what I've been up to... Have a wonderful day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)