Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Hello, April!

Well, this is not really how I wanted this month to start.


Despite my best efforts, apparently I didn't rest my wrist/hand enough last month. After putting it off, I finally went to the doctor yesterday, and learned the name for what has been giving me so much trouble: de Quervain's tenosynovitis

And I have to wear this thing for the next 4 weeks. 

...Gah!

What does that mean for this blog? I will still be around, hopefully... but, I have to limit use of my left hand as much as possible, so who knows what I'll actually be doing. (I am right handed, but golly I use that left hand for a lot!) And that means that, this month, I'm going to have the hardest monthly challenge of all: not make any jewelry!

Bleh. I'm not looking forward to this.

So! Thanks for stopping by today... I hope your month brings you beautiful things, and happy memories. And remember to take care of yourself! :)

Have a lovely week, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I will miss your beautiful creations BUT follow doctor's orders and get better! Use this time to dream up some new creations or purchase new beads to play with when your hand is better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)