Monday, April 15, 2019

Another Happy Reveal!

Hurray! I finally get to share one of the things that I was working on really hard last month. Namely:

I was asked to be April's Designer Spotlight for Halcraft!


Isn't that happy?!

To see the Spotlight itself, go here: April's Designer Spotlight

...And, because I can't help myself, here are just a few of the projects that I made for it:








Yep, I was definitely busy last month! But oh, I had a lot of fun. Thanks to Molly Schaller and the team over at Halcraft for asking me to participate... and thank you, happy readers, for letting me share! :)

...So much fun.

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Every piece that you made is absolutely gorgeous! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so happy and excited for you! Such beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome sauce!! Congrats on the feature. It's well-deserved.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)