Friday, December 21, 2018

Coming Soon: My Earrings Everyday "Use Your Leftovers" Reveal!

*waves*

Hi, everyone!

I haven't forgotten about my blog... Things are just super busy over here in Wonder and Whimsy land. (Well, that, and I'm really missing my mother-in-law as the holidays draw near. Grief is a fluid and fickle thing... I've been doing really well, and then I got an inspiration for something I could make her for Christmas--and, well, that's not going to happen. Ugh. Anyway. Holidays can be hard.)

Speaking of holidays, my husband's family is actually celebrating Christmas today... one of my sisters-in-law is a nurse who works on Christmas day, so we moved the celebration to be able to spend it with her. 

...And that means that I don't have time to post the reveal for this month's Earrings Everyday We're All Ears Challenge today. But! I do have a quick moment to share a tantalizing picture of my orphan bead bowl:


...and tell you to come by tomorrow (or Sunday) to see what I actually made for this challenge. The whole idea was to "use up our leftovers," and I had a lot of fun doing just that.

Thanks so much for stopping by today to see what I'm up to... I do have lots of pretty things to show off, so I hope to get back into the swing of things soon.

In the meantime, have a wonderful Friday, everyone!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)