Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Wednesday's Worktable

It's Wednesday! We've made it halfway through the work week... hurray!

My worktable is currently overflowing with projects--just the way I like it. I've got pieces going for my personal Monthly Challenge, for the We're All Ears challenge, for the Pretty Palettes challenge, and even for this month's Art Bead Scene challenge (a new one for me!). Every time I think I'm going to cut back on the amount of challenges I do, I find another one that sparks my interest and my creativity goes into overdrive. What can I say--I'm inspired! :)

Yet another project on my worktable this week--one not dictated by a reveal date--is the following selection of beads: 


That's the Bargain Bead Box for July. It's their second anniversary, so the theme this month is growth. The collection is full of green and brown and silver... oh, and leaves. :)

I haven't quite decided what I'm going to make yet, but here are some the components I picked out as possibilities:


Whenever I have brown and green, my first instinct is to put them with either copper or brass or even gold--one of the warmer metals. Having silver as the metal of choice is intriguing for me... It cools the palette down. 

I'm still debating whether or not to keep the brown, or just stick with the greens... I guess we'll just have to wait and see what I go with!


Thanks so much for stopping by today to see what I'm working on... As I said, my worktable is quite the hub of activity this week! :)

Have a wonderful Wednesday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)