Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Hello, July!

Well, it's July, and 2017 is now more than halfway over. Can you imagine! This year is simply flying by!

I don't have much to show off on my worktable this week... there has been a fair amount of hanging out with family and friends, and not as much jewelry-creating. That being said, though, there is one thing I can show off...

Last minute 4th of July earrings!


Happy little clusters in red, white, and blue! They remind me a little bit of fireworks that have burst, their fiery tales trailing down the sky.

Oh, and I made them to match my Captain America shield necklace:


Geeky and patriotic, heh. I suppose I could do worse. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today... I hope you have a fantastic week.

Happy July, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)