Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Wednesday's Worktable

The other day I was bead shopping with a friend, and I realized that it's been quite some time since I've made a giant tassel necklace.

...And, well, giant tassel necklaces are kind of my thing.

So, yeah. You can probably guess what's on my worktable today: 


That's right: it's the beginning of a giant tassel necklace.

I'm still playing around with the order of the beads, and deciding if I want to add any or subtract some... Oh, and if I should use gold or bronze wire. Decisions, decisions! ;)


I love the color palette, so I am quite excited to see how this one turns out. 

I'm also still dealing with a bit of creator's block (or, like I said last week, a creative existential crisis), so hopefully this helps me get out of my funk and back into the swing of things. I have high hopes... We'll see how it goes!

Thanks so much for stopping by... Have a happy Wednesday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)