Thursday, October 27, 2016

Thursday's Worktable

Today is a cold and rainy day--a perfect day for tea and a cuddly sweater. 

...And beading!

You may have noticed that yesterday was devoted to sharing my Pretty Palettes reveal, so there was no Wednesday's Worktable. However, I still wanted to show what has been on my worktable this week... So, now I'm going to do just that! 


...Oh, look! Brass and bronze and green and leaves!


...And wire-wrapped links, of course!

This is a necklace I'm putting together with some of the components from this month's Bargain Bead Box. I love the combination of green and brass, and I'm always a sucker for leaves. Just the right project to keep me busy on this chilly drippy day.

Pardon me while I go get another cup of tea.

Happy Thursday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)