Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Wednesday's Worktable

Hi! Contrary to what you might think, I haven't disappeared off the face of the Earth!

I do apologize for missing last week's worktable post, though. I was out of town. In fact, last week, I had the amazingly good fortune to be able to go see my family in Maryland. I am truly lucky to have a family I love--and that I enjoy spending time with! I am full to overflowing, and so glad that I got to go.

Rainy in the mountains--the entry into Maryland.

...That also means that now I'm staring at the pictures and memories that I want to share, and feeling quite overwhelmed. I went to the Baltimore Museum of Art with my mother. I went to the Maryland Renaissance Festival with my sister. I spent time watching college football with my dad.

And there was so much bead shopping!

Table of beads!
...I wish I had an A.C. Moore here in Cincinnati!

I am exceedingly grateful for the wonderful people I know: my family and friends in Maryland, and the wonderful husband, in-laws, and friends I have here in Ohio. I live a ridiculously beautiful life, and I never want to take it for granted.

...So, on my worktable today is simply this: unpacking from my trip, preparing for Friday's Monthly Challenge reveal, sorting through pictures, and settling back into my craft room. All while listening to the sounds of rain, and reveling in the cooler temperatures of Autumn.

I am content.

Happy Wednesday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)