Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Wednesday's Worktable

I'm back!

...Well, mostly. I'm still recovering from some sort of cold/flu/blechiness, which turned out to be part of the reason I was just so exhausted last week--you know, in addition to everything else that was going on. Still, I'm definitely on the mend... Yay!

Unfortunately, that also meant that I dropped a lot of balls last week... There was a lot on my plate that I just didn't get done. 

So! On my worktable today: picking up some of the balls that I dropped. 


...This particular project seen here is actually a challenge being run by one of my favorite Facebook bead sellers (it's a closed group, but it can be found here). The challenge itself is called Seas the Day, and the kits were based on the colors of a day at the ocean.

In the kit, there was a collection of glass beads, shell beads, seed beads--you name it! The challenge was just to make something using the materials provided. (And there's more than is even shown here; I didn't think to get pictures.) 


So, that's the challenge.

Oh, and the due date? Is actually tomorrow. 

Hah!


I have no idea if I will be able to finish on time, but ah well. I am glad that I was able to rest last week, and who knows? Maybe inspiration will strike this evening.

Thanks so much for stopping by today... It's good to be back. Here's to feeling better and better and gaining some momentum!

Have a lovely Wednesday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)