Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Wednesday's Worktable

I have the cold that won't quit.

...Blah.

Oh well. At least I do have something on my worktable this week, even though I am not feeling all that great. My worktable project is even related to my September Monthly Challenge... Imagine!

So, what am I doing, you ask? 

I'm painting paper pulp beads!

Everything I need to paint the beads, neatly laid out on my back porch.

...Granted, the above picture shows how I started painting the beads. Then it started to get too windy, and my materials were getting blown every which way.

So, I moved my bead painting station to the non-photogenic table in the basement: 


...and there it has remained.

I've been having great success, though! I have painted five colors of beads so far--mostly with craft paint, although I have also been playing around with nail polish. (Because, why not? *grin*) I'm even getting to the point where I can actually start designing with the finished beads... Yay!

So, there you go! That's what I have been up to this week--painting beads in the basement.

Thanks so much for stopping by... Have a wonderful Wednesday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)