Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Wednesday's Worktable

It's the last Wednesday in January, and guess what am I working on? 

That's right: my Monthly Challenge! 

...Heh. 

I've actually already met the requirements for my challenge, and have two pieces to show... I'm just attempting to get more done, because I'm inspired. (And I'm also an over-achiever, but I'm sure that's not a surprise. *smirk*)

Also on my worktable is the January Bargain Bead Box, as I feverishly work to finish my pieces for that as well. I'm mostly done with that, too, but there's still a bit to do. After all, just look at all the beautiful things that I have to work with!




Such pretty things... So many ideas, so little time!

So, that's what's currently on my worktable... Be sure to come by on Friday to see what I made for my challenge! 

And stay tuned, because at some point I hope to show off what I made with that lovely pocket watch, too!

Have a wonderful Wednesday, everyone... I'm off to go create!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)