Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Wednesday's Worktable

Here it is, yet another Wednesday!

And that means that it's time to share what's on my worktable!

Quartz!

Hand-cut drops paired with crystal clear chips and silvertone metal... Not exactly bright and summery, I suppose--and not the most photogenic thing I've ever worked on--but still fun nonetheless. Reminds me a bit of rain... And since it's such a rainy day, that seemed quite fitting.

My idea is to make a tasseled lariat with these materials... Which will involve lots and lots of fiddly wire-wrapping with 26 gauge wire. But! It should look lovely... If it turns out the way I expect. Heh. That's always part of the fun, creative process!

So, there you go... That's what I'm working on. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope everyone has a lovely day! 

--
Oh, and don't worry... I haven't forgotten about my Jenny Monthly Challenge for this month. I actually have two different ideas I'm toying with--I'm just waiting on something before I decide which one to go with. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)