Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Hello, July! ...and Wednesday's Worktable

Happy July, everyone!

Today's worktable is a little bit different... I'm in between projects, so I've been straightening up my workspace a bit. It's always fun tidying up in preparation for another round of creativity! 

Sorting through colorful cane glass beads.
Bright and summery, perhaps I'll use them in one of my next creations.

This 26 gauge brass wire exploded out of the package.
I was able to salvage most of it, but yeah. That was a fun tangle.

Project leftovers!
It's always fun looking at the few odds and ends that are left,
since it reminds me of all the cool things I've gotten to make.

So, there you go... Just a little glimpse into my creating space. We'll have to see what sorts of projects July has in store--so many pretty beads, so little time! 

I hope everyone has a wonderful July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)