Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Lost in a World of Words...

Yep, I am still in the throes of NaNo.  

This is what my days have looked like recently:
A mug of coffee...  my husband's laptop...  and the
comfy chair in my craft room.

I have been writing, writing, writing...  Working on my story, doing my best to make sense out of it all.

And it gets better...  This past week, I have come to the realization that, when it comes to Landus Fantasticus, I have probably been working on 6 novels all at once.  

That's right: 6 novels.

All at once.

*refrains from banging her head against the desk*

I have discovered that each region that the main character visits is rich enough to make its own novel...  and, so, instead of trying to cram it all in one extra long story, I'm separating them out into their own distinct entities...  trying to let the work grow that way.

And so, on this, the seventh day of NaNo, I'm wandering along in the words that I'm writing, getting lost in the new developments and the new plots within plots.

We shall see where this all takes me.

---

Oh, and my current total is 25,550.  Hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)