Saturday, May 26, 2012

Not Seeming to Catch a Break...

After a week of not exactly feeling well, I woke up this morning to find that I'm sick.


Again.


So, what do I do when I'm sitting awake at 6:00 on a Saturday morning, feverish and drinking Theraflu?


I post pictures of Silmarils!


These are three of the beauties that I recently listed on my store...


Evening Tea - Magnet

Ice Flower - Silver Pendant

Dusk Rose - Copper Pendant


I had a wonderful long post about sewing planned, but that will have to wait until I feel better.  Ah well.


Hope everyone else is doing well, this Memorial Day Weekend!


---


UPDATE 
Now, instead of a cold or flu, I am starting to suspect that the cause of my trouble is a misbehaving wisdom tooth.  Bah.


Guess I have to wait until I can get a Dentist appointment to know for sure.



2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)