Friday, May 4, 2012

It's That Time of Year Again...

...The time of year that I start making more Silmarils!

I absolutely love this shade of sparkly purple!

For some reason, I don't work on these much during the colder months of the year.  I suppose it's because I need a well-ventilated space to do them...  And it's rather uncomfortable to open a window or sit in the park when it's below freezing.


But today!  Today, I sat down and made over 100 of them!


I am so excited!

The shades of turquoise and teal--
wonderful, cool colors for summer.

Light blue and lavender and orange, oh my!

The hope is that, once I have sorted through the ones that I made today, I will go ahead and make new pendants for my shop.  It's been far too long time since I have been able to do that...


As I said, I'm excited!


---


More Silmarils means more colors!  What color Silmarils would you like to see?  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)