Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Debut!

This morning, I posted two new pairs of earrings: Caged Dew and Creamberry.  I am delighted by both of them.  However, Caged Dew is particularly special.  Why is that? 


All but one of the featured pictures for the Caged Dew earrings were taken with my new camera.


That's right!  My new camera has officially made its Etsy debut!  Here are the lovely shots that I posted:







Isn't that exciting?!  Well, I find it exciting, at least.


The complete transition to the new camera is not going to be immediate.  There are still going to be quite a few pictures posted that were taken by my old camera (such as the ones for the Creamberry earrings--which still turned out well, I think).  After all, the shots from my old camera are still beautiful--and they give me something to use while I continue to learn my new fancy-dancy piece of equipment.


Overall, I am pleased.  I strive to be the best in every way that I can be, especially when it comes to my store...  I am thrilled beyond words to be able to take these next steps in my picture project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)