Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Picture Project - Update 7

I have done more work on my picture project today...  Here are today's updates:

Summersun - Necklace

Peace Walker - Hairsticks

Ocean Dreaming - Necklace

Fair Lady of the Mountains - Earrings

Purple Waves - Earrings

Ela - Earrings

As per usual, I am very pleased!

And I am also very tired.  I have been quite busy today--salvaging the picnic tables, updating Etsy pictures, running to the store, cooking dinner (a time consuming dinner: chicken and gravy and mashed potatoes and carrots), helping with laundry, ironing.  I did get a few minutes at the park, though, which was fantastic.

The next thing on my list: finish up a hairstick design that has been rattling around in my head.  If it works out, there will be pictures.  If it doesn't...  I'll probably end up posting pictures anyway.  We'll see how it goes!


2 comments:

  1. Jenny, I really love your pictures. I especially find them delightful because they combine 2 of my favorite things: books and jewelry! :) Very neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay! I'm glad you like them! I have an inordinate amount of fun taking them... especially since between 9 and 11, the light is perfect.

    Sometimes, it almost seems like the jewelry has materialized out of the books themselves... How cool would that be?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)