Sunday, August 8, 2010

Falcon Crest

I am on a roll!  I have posted one more set tonight.  Drumroll please...  I present: 

The Falcon Crest!







Two exciting things to note about this set:

1.  It involves gold.  I have noticed that I tend to lean towards silver or copper, just due to personal preference (gold tends to get lost on my skin color).  But, I have been trying to break out of the confines of such limitations...  and so, here is something black and gold.  Yay!

2.  I bought almost all of the materials for this set when I was visiting my parents this past Christmas.  (Yes, it's been awhile.)  Looking at the different pieces reminds me of the good times that I had while spending time with them.  I can be sentimental at times, perhaps, but I don't think there is anything wrong with remembering happy times.*


---
* Almost everything that I own tells a story--where I was, who I was with, what I was feeling.  Looking at things, holding them in my hand, is like reading my past or remembering a story.  I think that is partially why I have set up my store the way that I have, with every item telling its own story.  (Of course, it is also due to the fact that I love telling stories, and have so many that I am full to brimming.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)