Monday, January 14, 2019

Wonder and Whimsy Monthly Challenge - January Edition

For this month's challenge, I'm doing something a little bit different.

You see, I have recently made a new beading friend (yay!), and we decided to do a bead swap. So, my challenge is to make something with the beads she sent me.

What did she send me, you ask? Well, here's the unveiling!




Such pretty things! Two gorgeous raku pendants, a Humblebeads birdie (so excited--my very first one!), and a collection of beautiful Czech glass. I have so many ideas, and I'm excited to get started.

Come back on January 25th to see what I make!

Thanks so much for stopping by today... Have a wonderful week, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. So excited to see what you make!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what fun! That butterfly is amazing. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what you create with these beauties. And, who is this mystery bead friend? Did I miss that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, you didn't miss it! The mystery bead friend is actually the Christy you see in the comment above... she's read a lot of my blog, and reached out to me on Facebook messenger. She started beading this past Fall, so it's been really fun--me answering some of her design questions, and her enthusiasm reminding me why I like making jewelry so much in the first place. The bead swap was her idea. :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)