Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Wednesday's Worktable

Quick entry today! 

It's been a busy week so far--but, thankfully, most of it has been good. (Even if I am really sore from my new exercise routine that I'm doing with my husband--hah! Apparently those muscles really need the workout.)

I have even gotten a chance to just play around and do some jewelry designing. Fun times!

Currently on my worktable:


A lovely collection of bright copper and clear glass, with just a touch of white. This is from this month's Bargain Bead Box... and, very fitting considering this week's choice of weather.


...Yep, that's my backyard. Lots of snow and ice and cold, bare branches.

Oh, and deer tracks. Those are indeed deer tracks, even though I live in the middle of the city. 


...This may or may not be why my best friend thinks that I'm actually a Disney princess. Well, that, and the ridiculous amount of fluffy pudgy squirrels around my house. Now, if only I could convince the wildlife to do my chores for me, so that I have more time to bead... :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Have a lovely week, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. If you find the secret of getting woodland creatures to do you chores please share that with me!! I love to see your work table!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)