Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Pretty Palettes - January Reveal

It's Wednesday! That means I get to answer a very important question: what have I been up to this week? ...Besides being cold, that is. (I'm in the Midwest, so helloooooo -30 degree windchill. Oi.)

Well, this week, I've been finishing up the necklace I made for this month's Pretty Palette challenge! Hurray!


...This palette is very, very aptly called Sweater Weather. It is definitely sweater weather here in Cincinnati! (Yep--this is the time for sweaters, and heavy coats, and gloves, and scarves, and...)

The necklace that I made for this Palette strays a little from the original colors--namely, it adds a little bit of purple--but I am very, very happy how it turned out.

And, without further ado, here it is!


The focal bead is labradorite... it has a beautiful, subtle flash. The rest of the necklace is made with a combination of rose quartz, Czech glass, and crystal.




...I really do love tassels, and this one is no exception. I love the soft colors, and the way that it sways when worn. I hardly ever put pink and grey together, but I think I may change that... this necklace makes me very happy. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today to see what I've been up to! Be sure to swing by tomorrow, too... I'm working on another reveal, and am excited to share it with you!

Until then, have a wonderful day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)