Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Wednesday's Worktable

So, what's on my worktable this week? 

My most recent color obsession! 

(Seriously... I think this is the fifth or sixth thing I've made with these colors in the past week and a half. Heh.)

Red and brown and bronze and copper, with a hint of tan.

This is quite the eclectic mix of materials, as well... From top to bottom, there is: leather, shell, mixed materials (bone, copper, resin, jasper, ceramic), glass, dyed quartzite, brecciated jasper, and metal.

Using these materials, I've already started on a tassel necklace. (To be fair, I actually tried another design first, but it didn't look right. Apparently, the call of the tassel is strong right now... I decided to stop fighting it.) 

And! For something completely different, stop by on Friday for the reveal for my Monthly Challenge! The color palette is quite different... although I suppose it's not too late for me to change that. ;)

I hope everyone is having a lovely week! Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)