Friday, July 17, 2015

The Jenny Monthly Challenge - July Edition

Golly, July has certainly been an interesting--and busy!--month. It's hard to believe that it's already halfway over!

...It's also hard to believe that I haven't even started this month's challenge yet.  Yikes!

So, you might be asking, just what is my challenge for this month?

This is my challenge for this month!

That? Is my July shipment from Bargain Bead Box.* It's a new monthly subscription that I signed up for, where they send you over $40 worth of beads for under $20. 

You don't know what you're going to get--but oh, what fun! I like the surprise!

Look what I got this month!

Bag 1

Bag 2

Bag 3

So, my challenge?

Is to make something with materials from each bag. I am not going to try to use everything--not by a long shot, I'm sure--but I want to make sure that each bag gets represented. I also don't know if I'm going to incorporate them all into one piece, or into separate pieces, but figuring that out will be part of the fun!

Come back on Friday, July 31st to see what I've made!

...And that means that I better start working! With so many lovely things to choose from, this should be fun!

---
Disclaimer
This company didn't ask me to blog about them... I just have had such good experiences with them, and their sister site BeadBoxBargains, that I cannot give them enough good press. They have amazing customer service, good products, quick shipping, and wonderful deals. They are, hands down, one of my favorite resources. 

...And now I get a monthly shipment of happiness from them. Wheeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)