Friday, August 27, 2010

Two Bucks

This morning, I went to the kitchen to get a drink of water.  That in and of itself wasn't very interesting.  What was interesting, however, was who I saw out of the kitchen window:



Yep: two bucks.  The kind gentlemen even stayed around long enough for me to sneak away and get my camera.






I do wish  that the pictures weren't so blurry...  They were taken from quite a distance away, at the edge of my camera's zooming capabilities.  They were also taken from the inside of the window (I correctly ascertained that the bucks would move if I went outside--I did, and they did).  


Having so many deer around here does have its downsides--they tend to ransack gardens and make driving hazardous.  Every once and awhile, though, they wander into the back yard and I get to watch them.  It was a pleasant way to start the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)