Thursday, August 26, 2010

Picture Project - Update 4

I updated the pictures for three items tonight: two pairs of earrings, and a necklace.

Since I can't just leave it there, here is a preview:

Snow and Stone - necklace


Purplemoon and Starlight - Earrings
I finally got pictures of this pair of earrings that actually captures the color!  Yay!



Pinkshell - earrings in silver


And, here are two more artistic shots...


Again: Purplemoon and Starlight


Again: Pinkshell earrings in silver


All in all, I am very pleased with how this project is going--albeit a bit more slowly than I had originally intended.  I suppose it is to be expected, since I tend to be a perfectionist (...and I use some of my updating time to take pictures of marigolds).


---


P.S.  Only 5 days left of my August Sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)