Monday, September 11, 2023

Wonder and Whimsy September Challenge: Purple Mountains

Hello, everyone!

I suppose I'm still getting into the habit of posting on my blog again... I realized this morning that I had posted my September challenge palette to Instagram, but not here. Oops!

This month's Wonder and Whimsy Challenge was actually inspired by the beginning of Autumn, and the mixing of cool and warm colors. What better way to do that than to use complementary colors--in this case, yellow and purple.

I present: Purple Mountains!




I really do like this color combination--and not just because my favorite color is purple. I just really like the way that they balance each other. I'm hoping that whatever design I choose manages to maintain that balance!

Come back on September 30th to see what I end up making for this challenge. Until then, have a lovely day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)