Friday, September 1, 2023

Wonder and Whimsy Challenge Reveal: Malachite - Bonus!

Surprise!

As it turns out, I have one more set to show you for the Malachite-inspired palette challenge. 


This one was made using aventurine, green shell pearls, and goldtone metal... for when I'm not in a multi-strand mood.

I realize it doesn't quite incorporate the same amount of green shades as the necklace I posted yesterday, but that's okay. It still captures the opulent feeling I was going for with my previous set.



I honestly still have a few more pieces in the works, but I'm not sure when I'll get to them... especially since I've already started scheming about my next palette! Woohoo! I hope to post it here at the beginning of next week.

Thanks so much for stopping by... Have a lovely day, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I can see a lot of Indian beads and components put to good use here. The set looks striking.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)