Friday, September 29, 2023

Wonder and Whimsy Challenge Reveal: Purple Mountains

Guess what time it is!

That's right... it's time for a blog reveal. The reveal for this month's Wonder and Whimsy Palette Challenge, to be precise. I've actually been able to do this for three months now, and I'm excited to be settling into more of a blogging rhythm. Hurray!

As a reminder, the palette I chose this month was a mix of warm yellows and cool purples--the perfect palette for the transition from Summer into Autumn.

I called this palette: Purple Mountains.



As shown before, here are the beads that I chose to go with this palette:


And, for fun, here is a quick sneak peak of what I made:


Oh, look... it's a bunch of beaded chain. I wonder what that could mean? (If you've been reading this blog for any amount of time, you probably know that what means.)

Which leads me to this... the final reveal!


Yep! It's one of my signature tassel necklaces! The first one I've made in quite some time. I must say, it felt good to be making a tassel again!



I also made these fun matching earrings... they're made with the same colors (and some of the same beads), but just different enough to not be entirely matchy-matchy.

And now, for more pictures--just because I can.







Thanks so much for stopping by today to see what I made for this challenge. Be sure to stop by next week to see what October's palette challenge is going to be. I'll give you a hint: it probably won't be what you expect!

Thanks again, everyone... I appreciate all of your support, and for continuing to read my blog. Here's wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. When I saw the palette, I wondered how you would put the colours (and beads) together. But you brought them together in unique and beautiful manner which shows your experience. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)