Thursday, December 31, 2020

Wonder and Whimsy Monthly Challenge - December Reveal

Well, here it is: the last day of 2020.

So, why not end the year with a blog reveal! :)

At the beginning of the month, I shared that December's Wonder and Whimsy challenge was going to be playing around with two different palettes I dreamt about in November. (Literally, they were from a dream I had.)

Now, I didn't really make much--finished one necklace and started one other--but I still had a lot of fun designing with such bright cheerful colors.

So, without further ado... Here is what I made!

Palette 1




This necklace is one that I actually started thinking about in November, right after I had the dream. Still, it wasn't until this month that I started actually assembling it. Complete with dyed agate, amethyst, both Czech glass and regular glass, and goldtone metal, I am really pleased with how it turned out!


Palette 2





You will notice that this tassel necklace is incomplete... I just ran out of time, and wasn't able to finish. (Well, and I also got distracted by the gorgeous Swarovski crystals I got for Christmas. Hah!) The materials for this tassel--and the rest of the necklace, when I get around to it--include glass, Czech glass, dyed quartz, and pearl.

So, there you go! Those are what I created from the palettes I dreamt about. I am certainly not done poking at them, either... I look forward to playing around with them some more in the future!

Thank you so much for stopping by today to see what I made!

Have a lovely end of your year, everyone! See you in 2021!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pendant of the first necklace - is it glass?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually dyed agate! At least, that's what it was sold to me as--and from the feel of it, I think that's correct. :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)