Monday, March 18, 2019

Exciting News!

I have been sitting on this announcement for a few months, and I'm very excited that I can now share it.

Two of my pieces are in the current issue of Belle Armoire Jewelry!


One of the necklaces even has a full page article to go with it (yes, that I wrote):


And, since I know that I'm going to be asked, here is the other piece:


I'm so incredibly excited and humbled and pleased... I work very, very hard on my jewelry, and it's always a thrill to see it in print. :)

Thank you, everyone, for giving me a chance to share this happy news... I hope you all have wonderful days!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! Belle Armoire Jewelry is a beautiful magazine, and I happen to be a subscriber. I recognized your tassel necklace immediately! Enjoy your moment in the spotlight, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! Such an honor! Your two jewelry pieces are beautiful, but then they always are! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!! Oh. Em. Gee!!!! You are an amazing artist and you deserve all the rewards coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo!! I'm so excited for you. That's definitely one of my favorite magazines. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)