Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Wednesday's Worktable

My original plan for today was to do a reveal for this month's Pretty Palettes. The only problem is, well, I didn't end up making anything for it. 

Oops!

I do love the combination of colors that Molly Schaller chose--soft blues and purples and reds--so hopefully I'll get a chance to play with them soon. In the meantime, though, I've been organizing beads and doing housework and making jewelry with buttons (you know, so I do actually have something to show in Friday's reveal).

And! I've acquired a bead that looks like a dragon egg:


...So many possibilities! It's pretty heavy (it's stone: crackle agate), so whatever I make is going to be pretty hefty. I do love it, though... and, the more I organize my beads, the more that I realize that my collection is full of such happy, whimsical, wonderful things. I'm such a lucky person.

Thanks so much for stopping by today to see what I'm up to... not much to show, I'm afraid, but happy nonetheless. :)

Have a wonderful Wednesday, everyone!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)