Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Wednesday's Worktable

Happy Wednesday, everyone! My week has been busy and delightfully creative so far... I've been organizing findings and working on my Monthly Challenge, primarily--you know, in addition to regular life things.

And I have things to show off! Imagine!

First things first, it's time for a necklace update... Can you guess what this chain goes to?


If you guessed the Queen of Hearts key necklace I posted about a few weeks ago, you'd be correct! 

Here's the finished necklace:


It's a combination of Swarovski crystals and vintage glass and black plated metal... A wonderful mix of elegance and whimsy and industrial charm. Thank you everyone for your kind words about the key when I first posted about it... I really do have the best readers ever. :)

My next project on my beading table also continues the red theme... this time, matched with different shades of purple:



It's been too long since I made a beaded tassel, so I remedied that. Still working on the chain, but you get the general idea of what it's going to look like. So fun! I have a few more necklaces like this planned, in different colorways... hopefully I can make some time to finish them in the coming weeks.

Thanks for stopping by today to see what I'm up to... Life is busy, but thankfully my creativity is back in full force. Yay!

Have a wonderful week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)