Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Wednesday's Worktable

Looking for my Swap N' Hop reveal? Go here!
---

On my worktable this week: working on my Monthly Challenge!


...Oh, wait. I haven't actually blogged to introduce that yet, have I? Oops. Guess that's what I need to do after I get done writing this entry. (And yes, that above picture is a sneak peak! *grin*)

Let's see... also on my worktable this week: more playing with patinas! I've been experimenting with blending and buffing--and I've added two new colors to my repertoire: purple and black.




Not even the One Ring is safe! Heh. 

(Quick story: that copy of the One Ring came as a free gift with a game I bought years ago, and most of the gold plating had aged or rubbed off... So! I buffed off the rest of the plating to reveal the metal underneath, aged it with black patina, and then sealed it. You can't really tell in that photo, but there is also elvish writing on the inside. Not bad for a freebie!)

And the last thing that I've been up to: sorting beads. So much bead sorting.

It's not very photogenic, though, so here are some more of the broken necklaces I've been having fun adding to my supply:


Yep, busy week has been busy! I've also been adjusting to my new glasses, and once more dealing with The Crud (the transition from winter-to-spring always messes with my sinuses. Ugh).

...And now, I need to go finish writing my introduction to my Monthly Challenge. Heh.

I hope everyone has a lovely day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)