Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Wednesday's Worktable

Happy Wednesday, everyone!

Life is still continuing to speed along... but, thankfully, it's settled down enough for me to start posting again. Hurray! For those who are curious, the party on Saturday was a huge success--and now I get to play catch-up on everything I didn't get to do while preparing for it. Heh.

On a fun note, though, that includes (finally) sorting through the treasures I bought while on vacation last month. A few of those treasures have made it onto my beadtable, so for this week, I have some pretty semi-precious stones to share:

Top to bottom: apatite, flourite, and amethyst.

...As well as the beginnings of a project:

Step 1: Gather materials and brainstorm.

I'm also still finishing up another piece or two inspired by last month's challenge (the theme was Alice's Adventures in Wonderland), and these chunky seed beads are exactly what I needed:

Hopefully I'll be able to show the finished projects here soon.

So, yeah... Lots of catch-up. I also have two Allegory Gallery reveals that I need to prepare (one for tomorrow, and one that was due last week--oops), a handful of customs to make, and I need to post about April's Monthly Challenge. What can I say--I like to stay busy. Heh.

Thanks so much for stopping by today... I hope this April has been treating you well so far.

Have a wonderful Wednesday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)