Thursday, April 27, 2017

The Case of the Missing Lawn Mowers

...or, in other words, why I haven't really been posting this week.

So, this was my Monday:

Yes, that is my front lawn. Yes, my front lawn needed to be mowed at the time.

And then this was my Tuesday:

...And that's my back deck, complete with a view of four deputies 
and their respective cruisers.

Long story short: there's been a string of petty thefts around my otherwise quiet neighborhood this week... Lawn mowers and tools have gone missing, and my neighbors and I have been working with the cops to get things straightened out.

Forgive me for not putting any more details on here... I figure it would be wise not to say too much while the case is still open. I just have missed two reveals this week (I have the jewelry made, pictures taken, and haven't had the time or energy to actually write the blog posts), and wanted to show that I haven't been slacking. No accounting for neighborhood drama!

I hope everyone is having a better week than I am... and, hopefully, considerably less police-y. Ugh. I'll be sure to start posting jewelry again once things settle down a bit, and I have the brain capacity to do so.

Happy Thursday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)