Thursday, June 11, 2015

Thursday's Worktable

...It's like Wednesday's Worktable, only a day later.

Apparently I was so busy yesterday that I completely forgot that it was Wednesday, and therefore completely forgot to write my blog entry. Derp. Still, better late than never, I suppose!

So, what is on my worktable today?

What a lovely shade of T.A.R.D.I.S. blue! :)

Hmmm... dark blue and police boxes. What does that mean? 

That's right: it's Doctor Who time!

One of my best friends is a super huge Doctor Who fan, so I'm making her a wrap bracelet inspired by her favorite time traveler. I also have plans for earrings and a hairstick... And maybe even something for me, to match the earrings I picked up earlier this week (seen at the top of the picture).

I also started work on my June Challenge--which I still need to post about here! Hopefully I'll get to do that soon.

I hope everyone is having a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)