Friday, March 6, 2015

Meet My Partner for the Bead Peep's Swap N' Hop!

It's time for me to introduce my partner for the Bead Peep's Swap N' Hop:

Colleen Foley!

Colleen makes lovely pieces, utilizing pearls and lampwork and semi-precious stones in an array of colors. She mainly uses stringing and simple wirework, but has also experimented with bead weaving and other stitches--and pushes herself to learn more.

Now, she says that she's an amateur, but I think her work is lovely! See for yourself...

All pictures courtesy of Colleen Foley...
They are found on her blog.



To learn more about her (and show her some blog-love!), be sure to check out her website, found here: colleenfoleycreations.blogspot.com!

I'm really excited to have Colleen for my partner, and can't wait to see what she picks out for me to use.

And, along those lines, I have finished putting together the items that I'm going to send to her--once the snow melts enough for me to get to the post office, that is. I plan to post pictures here shortly--first, a teaser picture, and then a reveal picture. I'll also be sure to post pictures of what she sends me.

So, be sure to come back soon! There's a lot of fun in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)