Saturday, March 21, 2015

Bead Peeps Swap N' Hop - What My Partner Sent Me

...And now, guess what time it is!

That's right--it's time to show you the beads that my partner sent me for the Bead Peeps Swap N' Hop! Hurray!

Oooo, what's in the bag?

This is what's in the bag!

What a wonderful, bright and beach-y collection!

It is complete with a pendant from Suburban Girl Studio and handmade lampwork beads... 


 ...vintage sea urchin spines that sound like windchimes when knocked against each other...


...a strand of pearls, 4 African trade beads, a large vintage brass bead, and a number of vintage moonglow lucite beads.


WOW!

...I really like the colors and the feel of this whole set--anything that has pearls and vintage sea urchin spines is pretty cool in my book. It's nothing something I would have picked out for myself, I don't think, but I love it. What fun! 

And now it's time to start creating!

Thank you, Colleen, for such a beautiful collection to work with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)