Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The Jenny Monthly Challenge - August Edition (Sort Of)

For anyone following this blog, you're probably wondering why I haven't posted about August's Monthly Challenge yet.

Truth be told, I've been having a hard time deciding what it should be. 

And why's that, you might ask?

...Because, in a few days, I'm going on vacation.


...And every time I think about that, I immediately think about sitting still and listening to the wind singing through the trees, and not having to do anything.

So after much debate, I have decided that for August, this is my "challenge"...

To go on vacation, and have a wonderful time! :)

I hope everyone else has a wonderful couple weeks... I'll be back later this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)